The church is located in the area of a former limestone quarry near the Braník Rocks natural monument. The building, made of spruce wood, was built in 1947-1948 according to the project of architect Pavel Bareš and was intended to serve only temporarily. Members of the congregation voluntarily participated in its construction. However, plans to replace the church with a stone building were never realized, and the original church is still in use today. In 1990, a new apse of pine wood was added to the older part, designed by architect David Vávra.
Modřanská 118, tram and bus stop Přístaviště
Barrier-free access: ano