The Water Sports Club was founded in 1924 by a group of enthusiastic athletes and friends, who had already practised boating, made trips and held races on the Vltava decades earlier. They rented a plot of land from the then municipality of Podolí-Great Prague and built a clubhouse there. The club had 51 members at that time, and its aim was to be involved in water sports in all its forms. The historic boathouse building had to be demolished after the floods in 2002. The new boathouse provides all the necessary facilities for water sports. A team of coaches focuses on the preparation of young sportsmen as reserves for the national junior team.
Modřanská 53, tram and bus station Dvorce
Barrier-free access: yes